What is industrial automation equipment
Information sources： | Release date：
| Browse volume：7612
What is industrial automation equipment:
Industrial automation equipment is the general term for many automation products. Automation equipment is to automatically complete the tasks of the work process in accordance with established instructions or procedures without human intervention. Automation equipment is widely used in manufacturing, food production lines and electronic and electrical packaging production lines, occupying an important position in agriculture, logistics and other industries.
Assembly line equipment: drum assembly line, belt assembly line, chain plate assembly line, dry assembly line, differential chain assembly line, plug-in assembly line, assembly line, etc.;
Automatic special machine: oven, industrial oven, drilling machine, rivet machine, hoist, rice transplanter, necking machine, etc.
1. Highly automated procedures without manual operation;
2. High work efficiency, improve enterprise production efficiency;
3. The entire production process is stable and the consistency of the product is improved;
4. It is suitable for mass production and reduces the production cost of enterprises.
1. Regularly check the power, air and hydraulic source of the equipment;
2. Regularly check whether the device sensor deviates from the original position.
3. Regularly check the equipment flow control valve, pressure control valve and relay.
4. Do monthly and annual inspections of equipment;
5. Clean the equipment frequently.